Sheena our Foundation Tutor is one month into her weigh loss challenge fundraiser for Fairfield Farm College.  Sheena is aiming to loose 2 stone by Christmas and she is already 1 stone lighter.  Amazing, well done Sheena!

Sheena’s story in her own words:

“At one point in my life I reached 17 1/2 stone.  Personal circumstances made me drop two stone initially and I worked to get the rest off.  My ultimate comfortable weight is 11 stone and as you can see the weigh is creeping back on.  I need inspiration and what more inspiration is there than assisting my amazing students in achieving their funding for an Indoor Horse Arena.  I see the therapeutic benefit that the New Indoor Horse Arena will have and the students can access this resource all year round.  I am lucky to be surrounded by supportive colleagues.  I aim to work at this with sensible eating until Christmas.  So please support me, sponsor me £1 for 1lb on my journey or simply donate what you feel you can.”

Watch this space for regular updates and follow me on my journey.

To sponsor Sheena please contact the college reception on 01373 823028 or contact debbie.hughes@ffc.ac.uk