ABOUT FAIRFIELD FARM COLLEGE
Fairfield Farm College is a Specialist College for students with learning disabilities and difficulties; it is a registered Charity, with residential, day and weekend courses. You can join our college and access our study programmes when you are between 16 and 19 years old, but can join when older providing you have completed your course before your 25th Birthday.
We are situated in the village of Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire. Our 26-acre farm site includes well-resourced teaching and vocational learning areas, a student common room, conference room, café, farm shop, gym and a 3G games area. We offer residential programmes delivered in our houses in the village.
When you start at the College, you will take part in an induction where you will try all of our subjects. This will help us to develop a programme with you that meets your goals and longer term aspirations.
• i-Curriculum covering independence training and skills to keep yourself safe and well.
• Vocational learning (practical skills, enterprise, farming and animal management, equine and stable management and horticulture).
• English, maths and IT.
• Work-based learning (café, retail, catering, customer care and office skills, Hope Nature Centre).
• Regular external work experience, initially with an appropriate level of support available through our Careers Team.
• Advice and Guidance available from our Careers Manager.
Fairfield Farm College is committed to promoting equality, eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst staff and students. For further information please see the college’s Equality and Diversity policy and related documents.
We are graded Good by Ofsted in every area. You can view our latest report here.