Fairfield Farm Trust is a centre of learning excellence for young people and adults with learning difficulties and disabilities to realise their potential.
- highly trained staff;
- a stimulating environment;
- high quality individualised learning and training opportunities;
- well-resourced buildings.
- to promote independence;
- to develop self-confidence and self-esteem;
- to provide skills for living and working;
- to support health and well-being.
‘Providing outstanding opportunities for people with learning difficulties to be successful’