Saturday 25th July 2020
A fun show for young, novice and nervous riders/horses/ponies
First Aid in Attendance | Refreshments Available | All entries payable on the day in the secretary’s tent (No entries in advance)
Ring 1- Showing
Ridden or in hand (Classes will be split if sufficient entries). Classes will commence at 10.00am, Rosettes to 6th place.
Entry fee £7
The following classes can be entered either ridden or in-hand.
Class 1 – Coloured horse or pony (Skewbald, Piebald, Dun, Palomino, Appaloosa).
Class 2 – Mountain and Moorland.
Class 3 – Veteran horse or pony (15 years and over) VHPRC qualifier.
Class 4 – Family horse or pony.
Class 5 – Most handsome gelding.
Class 6 – Prettiest mare.
Class 7 – Fancy dress (Must be wearing hard hats when mounted).
Class 8 – Horse or pony the judge would like to take home.
Ring 2- Single Phase Show Jumping
Classes to commence at 10am Rosettes 1st – 6th.
Entry fee £7
Single Phase Competition – to be run over a course of 12 fences, timed section from jumps 7- 12 full list of rules available from the entries desk.
Class 9 – Pole on the ground jumping.
Class 10 – Approximate height of jumps 30cm (Riders at this height may be led).
Class 11 – Approximate height of jumps 40cm.
Class 12 – Approximate height of jumps 50cm.
Class 13 – Approximate height of jumps 60cm.
Class 14 – Approximate height of jumps 70cm.
Clear Round Jumping
Rosettes to all clear rounds £3.00 per round.
Clear round will start after the completion of class 13.
Ring 3 – Handy Pony
Commencing at 10am, Rosettes to all.
£3.00 per round
Conditions of Entry
- Fairfield Farm College, its staff and students accept no responsibility or liability for any accidents, loss, damage or injury to any person, vehicle or animal.
- All persons enter the show field at their own risk.
- Fairfield Farm College reserve the right to vary the order of events, cancel a class, alter prizes or decline entry
- The judge’s decision is final
- Objections should be made in writing and handed to the officials within half an hour of the event, together with a deposit of £10.00, such deposit being forfeited if Fairfield Farm College decide the objection is not sustained
- No money will be refunded unless a veterinary certificate is produced
- Rules for showjumping competition available from entries desk
- Hard hats must be worn at all times when riders are mounted (including fancy dress)
- All dogs must be kept on leads
- No persons are to enter the yard, farm or college buildings
- No horse is to be ridden faster than a trot outside the rings or practice arena.
- All horses entered in ridden classes must be aged 4 years or over on the date of the show
- Horses/ponies must not be tied to fences or left unattended tied at trailers/lorries
- Please bring own water for horses/ponies/dogs, the college troughs are not to be used for biosecurity reasons
- Entries are accepted on the understanding that competitors have read and accept these show rules.
- It is a condition of entry that competitors or spectators will hold the organisers blameless and indemnify them against any loss, damage or legal proceedings.
Fairfield Farm College is a Specialist College for students with learning disabilities; it is a registered Charity, with residential, day and weekend courses. We are situated in the village of Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire. Our 26-acre farm site includes well-resourced teaching and vocational learning areas, a student common room, conference room, café and a farm shop.
LETS GET SOCIAL
FAIRFIELD FARM COLLEGE
43 HIGH STREET