Applications for the 2018 Supported Internship Programme for young people with a Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) or a Learning Difficulty Assessment (LDA) are now open. The programme will be for a total of 3 days per week (college and Working Interview combined)
Delivered in partnership with Wiltshire Employment Support Team (WEST), the programme is designed to meet your individual needs and includes:
- support to improve your English, maths and ICT skills
- opportunities to develop your communication, customer service and working as part of a team essential skills
- classroom and work-based opportunities to develop transferable skills
- support from a job coach to access a ‘working interview’ with employers
The programme length is 1 year, over 3 days (split between college and Working Interview) and you can choose to specialise in the following areas:
- Customer Care and Office Skills (working in an office or reception)
- Retail (working in a shop)
- Hospitality (working in a cafe, restaurant or kitchen)
- Equestrian (working with horses in a stables or riding school)
- Horticulture (working in a garden centre or gardening company)
For further information please click here and/or telephone Helen Beer on 01373 866066 or email email@example.com: or download the information sheet below.
To apply, download the following forms and submit by 5/3/18. Interview date TBC
Fairfield Farm College is a Specialist College for students with learning disabilities; it is a registered Charity, with residential, day and weekend courses. We are situated in the village of Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire. Our 26-acre farm site includes well-resourced teaching and vocational learning areas, a student common room, conference room, café and a farm shop.
LETS GET SOCIAL