Fairfield Farm College is a Specialist College for students with learning disabilities and difficulties; it is a registered Charity, with residential, day and weekend courses. You can join our college and acces sour study programmes when you are between 16 and 19 years old, but can join when older providing you have completed your course before your 25th Birthday.
We are situated in the village of Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire. Our 26-acre farm site includes well-resourced teaching and vocational learning areas, a student common room, conference room, café, farm shop and a multi use games area. We offer residential programmes delivered in our four houses in the village.
When you start at the College, you will take part in an induction course where you will try all of our subjects to help us develop a programme with you that meets your goals and longer term aspirations.
• Independence Training and Personal, Social and Health Education, (PSHE)
• Vocational learning (enterprise, animal studies, farming, horse studies, horticulture, art, sport and exercise)
• Communication, Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills
• Work Related Learning (café, hospitality, retail, catering, customer care and office skills or maintenance and land management)
• Regular external work experience, initially with an appropriate level of support
• Advice and Guidance from our Employability Lead, Job Coaches and colleagues.
Fairfield Farm College is committed to promoting equality, eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst staff and students. For further information please see the college’s Equality and Diversity policy and related documents. We are graded Good by OFSTED in every area. Inspection reports are available on the OFSTED website.