FRIENDS OF FAIRFIELD FARM COLLEGE
Heather and John Thorpe – email@example.com
Welcome to the Friends of Fairfield College webpage!
The Friends of Fairfield College is a group of interested parents, carers and associates whose purpose is to support the college through a combination of fundraising and active participation within the college community. As a parent/carer of a young person attending the college, you are automatically a member of the Friends of Fairfield. Our principal aim is to promote strong links between the college and its extended community and at the same time to help raise funds for a wide range of needs.
We are organised by a committee of volunteer parents/carers who meet once or twice a term to plan events and report on current activities. Find out more about us by visiting The Friends of Fairfield Facebook page or by coming along to one of our meetings. We are a dynamic bunch and are always pleased to welcome offers of support and/or new members to our committee.
To find out how to get involved at a level which suits you; from simply attending ‘Friends’ events, through to fundraising or even volunteering your time, skills or talents, please contact any of the committee members by email via the addresses at the top of this page.
Every offer of support will be warmly welcomed, however much or little!
We run a monthly ‘100 Club’ to buy a share and be in with a chance of winning monthly prizes click HERE
To register your skills, services and of help please click HERE
Aims and Objectives of Group
- To promote and raise awareness of the college
- To assist in widening participation for all students in the life of the college and community
- To improve communications with parents and stakeholders through use of newsletters, social media and the college website
- To support the college in establishing and developing links with its community and local businesses
- To provide support to parents and potential parents with regard to transition planning
- To hold regular social and fundraising events to support the above aims.
Fairfield Farm College is a Specialist College for students with learning disabilities; it is a registered Charity, with residential, day and weekend courses. We are situated in the village of Dilton Marsh in Wiltshire. Our 26-acre farm site includes well-resourced teaching and vocational learning areas, a student common room, conference room, café and a farm shop.
LETS GET SOCIAL
FAIRFIELD FARM COLLEGE
43 HIGH STREET