Fairfield Farm Trust is a local charity established in 1976 to provide training and employment opportunities for young people with learning disabilities.
We offer flexible living and work packages to empower young people with varied support needs to prepare for adulthood, including:
- Social care packages from 1-day to 1-year and beyond (52 weeks per year)
- Fully equipped houses, individual bedrooms and communal facilities
- Transport during the day and/or your stay
- Day and/or residential (flexible packages to meet individual needs)
- Independent living training in the home (shopping, cooking, cleaning)
- Learning to be safe, independent and live well in the community
- Managing your free time in the home and access community activities
- Experiencing work placements in the community, as appropriate
- Securing employment (paid and/or voluntary)
- Guidance for transitioning to a permanent supported living setting
Download information here: STEPs leaflet
Steps magazine can be downloaded here: STEPS MAGAZINE V3
For further information, to arrange an initial visit and look around please contact Gregory Bennett Director of Care email@example.com or 01373 866068.