In addition to our full-time and residential programmes we offer full time supported internships as a transition from college to full time working. You will spend most of your time in a range of work place settings that interest you and meets your long term work ambitions.
Delivered in partnership with Wiltshire Employment Support Team (WEST), the programme is designed to meet your individual needs and includes:
- Support to improve your English, maths and IT skills.
- Opportunities to develop your communication, customer service and working as part of a team essential skills.
- Classroom and work-based opportunities to develop transferable skills.
- Support from a job coach to access a ‘working interview’ with employers.
The programme length is 1 year, over 3 days (split between college and Working Interview) and you can choose to specialise in the following areas:
- Customer Care and Office Skills (working in an office or reception).
- Retail (working in a shop).
- Hospitality (working in a cafe, restaurant or kitchen).
- Equestrian (working with horses in a stables or riding school).
- Horticulture (working in a garden centre or gardening company).
Staff from the college Careers Team will help you to settle in to your work placements.
For further information you can download the relevant documents below;
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 WILL OPEN SOON